Meghalaya Rural Bank’s Internet banking facility is an online banking facility that can be accessed from the website. You need to register at the branch where you hold an account to avail the MRB Internet Banking services. After the services are enablled from the branch level, one can register themselves on the internet banking portal through this website. After registration one can start using the services for the same.
Currently Internet Banking is offered with View Rights and Transactional Rights, i.e., you can
- Browse various types of accounts, such as Savings bank account and Current account.
- Download account statement.
- Download Mini Statements of all linked accounts.
- Transfer funds to own bank accounts.
- Transfer funds to accounts in other banks.